Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Life is good at Dream Come True Farm!

The sounds of soft humming coming from the alpacas in the paddock area this evening was like a spring song. The alpaca, sheep and goats were ever so content. Just hanging around right before dusk. The alpacas had just finished up with a game of tag. Running back and forth from one end to the other, ever so graceful. The goats ran after them kicking up their heals with a maaaa every now and then. The sheep however just stood in the doorway of the barn watching, wondering when it will all end so that they can go back to munching on their hay and not feel they missed out on the evening fun. The llamas ignored all the antics this evening and laid contently off to the side and out of the way. I love when the critters are all so happy, playing and enjoying the life we provide for them. Their actions tell me they appreciate the time and work that goes into them daily. The alpacas come close,sniff me and give little blown kisses on my cheek. The sheep look at me with little smiles and the goats almost literally hug me. The llamas stand tall and sniff my head and finally a kiss blown on the top of my head. I hug and blow kisses back of course. Life is good this evening at Dream Come True Farm




1 comment:

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

oh Pam!
everyone looks so happy...I can hear their smiles!!!....wonderful pictures...
Happy Spring is coming your way!

Blessings from Notforgotten Farm~
Lori