Wednesday, September 1, 2010

We have our winners!

Six slices ready and waiting to be shipped!

Finally the names were put in a jar and pulled for our winners. Your chances were really good there were only 16 entries. Most of you e-mailed or entered through FB do to trouble with the blog comment area. For that Im sorry. So if the following ladies will e-mail me at pamsfiber@aol.com with your mailing address I will get your soap packed up and shipped to you. Thanks for reading our post and visiting our FB page and this blog. And yes, it is a toaster! We use a newer one while camping to make out toast over a low fire on a grill top. Works great. It would work great on a gas range also....

Sandra from www.plainfancymerchant, folks be sure to visit this blog, you will love it
Nancy B. FB entry
Maura M. FB entry
AND The Wool Pantry was stuck onto Maura's drawing so YOU WIN TOO! www.Thewoolpantry.blogspot.com folks visit this blog too, you will be glad you did....

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Hi Pam,

I am so excited about being a winner and cannot wait to use your soap. I know it is going to smell soooo good. I will definitely give you some advertising on my Blog
www.plainfancymerchant.blogspot.com.

My address is -
P.O. Box 358
Fredericksburg, VA 22404-0358

Thanks again,
Sandra

Kenneth B said...

This is a great post thankks