Thursday, January 30, 2014

Join me on Facebook

So it's been so long since I have posted here. I'm finding it hard to find the time because I devote so much time to writing and posting on FB. I'm thinking of just changing over  to my pages there.  I'm under pamsfiber Pam Blasko and my farm page is Dream Come True Farm and Pamsfiber. I update daily.  Pics, sales, videos and stories can be found there.  With all my spinning and animal husbandry I'm not finding the extra time to write here. I'd love you to join me on FB it's a social media venue that seems to be working well for me. Making new friends, learning and sharing.   So come on over and join me there.   I will still occasionally post things of interest here, videos, learning tools and some important farm updates.     Hope I see you on FB!
xo

No comments: