Tuesday, December 7, 2010

New creations!

ALL CAPLETS have sold! I'm working on a wonderful pink one now, which will be here on the blog when finished.

I have enjoyed knitting a number of these this season, The little caplet. Its just enough to take the chill away. I little something that can be worn under your coat in place of a scarf. Worn while out to dinner to take the chill away. Its the perfect size, not to much, just enough. Knitted with hand dyed yarn and a hand made button these little caplets do the job! I have a wonderful pink on the needles now that I will add a big square button. to when finished. The gorgeous turquoise is in the shot, for sale, the olive green is mine to keep! And the purple is a gift. If you find a yarn here and would like to knit this I can share this pattern with you.
Shop will be open each weekend for a few hours so you can stock up on yarn for your winter knitting projects or stop on by for a special hand made gift for someone. As always I will open most anytime by appointment, just give a ring. 1-203-736-2630.
Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas, don't you think?






No comments: