Thursday, December 9, 2010

A Log Cabin Christmas


I love the Christmas holiday. I put my decorations up early, usually the week of Thanksgiving. I love bringing out the decorations from year to year thinking of holidays past. Pictured is a little bit of our holiday in the log cabin. I hope you enjoy yours as much as we enjoy ours


Our handknit from our alpaca and sheep stockings, hung by the chimney with care, with hopes that St Nick will soon be here
My Christmas caroler collection


My felted manger, the bodies are sheep wool, needle felted and the clothing is 100% wool


Old fashion German feather tree with mostly antique ornaments
Over 100 year old carrot ornament from Germany, brought here by my Grandfather
Felted Santa ornament. Felted by Dawn from Coon Hollow Farm, a favorite ornament of mine!
Scented dried berries, orange slices and pomegranate, Mmmm holiday scents


Needle point stocking

No comments: