Monday, August 27, 2012

Pamsfiber updates from Dream Come True Farm

Hi Everyone, just a short post to let you know I have updated my Etsy shop and will be doing so on a regular once a week basis. Now that fall is nearing I figure fiber artist will be stashing away some yarns for winter knitting. I will be listing up coming events soon so check back for that. Especially our open house event and shop open dates!  And I wanted to tell you that my new pygora goats will be arriving in a few weeks from Hawks Mountain Farm in Oregon. I cannot wait. I just washed one of the fleeces that I purchased from the farm to hold me over until the goats arrive and it is simply fantastic! Oh, I have also added a video bar on the left side for ease of accessing my You Tube tutorials....from the few shown you can access the rest.  Also don't forget to sign on to this blog as a follower so that you'll be eligible to join in on the free give aways!  If you want to be sure not to miss a thing leave an email address so that you'll be notified of all updates.Have a good week, see you all for FAF. XO
www.pamsfiber.Etsy.com

No comments: