Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Big Etsy Update! And Farm News

Hi Everyone!
Today I listed a number of new items in my Etsy shop. This is the time of year to start thinking about our fall winter fiber fun! I will be listing new items weekly if not twice a week through the fall and winter. The shop is full! If you have a special request after visiting the shop please be sure to drop me a line and Ill try to accommodate you..A sneak preview below!
click the above link to visit my Etsy!
 


 
 
*Don't forget our Pluckyfluff reunion gathering is this Sunday, September 30th, details in the previous post.

*I'm working on what I think is an awesome project for this Fridays Fiber Arts day, so be sure to check in

*Two and a half weeks until my pygora goats arrive!! Then I will share some pygora fiber! Watch my Etsy shop for some dyed pygora locks to be listed soon.

*Im working on some new You Tube Videos by requst, so check back for that update!
Braiding your roving for neat storage and display
Spinning a core yarn without a core
The knit CO cast on

Im teaching a two day workshop at Madison Wool in Madison Ct on wire core spinning. To complete the work shop we will use the yarn in 3 projects. You may visit Madsion wool on the web for details or feel free to email me.

Thanks for checking in. Remember leave an email address above so as not to miss a posting! Free give aways coming up so be sure to join this blog as follower so you may participate!!
XO

No comments: