Sunday, October 13, 2013

Classes offered on the farm:

Fiber Art Days On The Farm class description. Hourly or full day experience
I teach spinning to beginners or to folks that are ready to go on to the next spinning experience:
beginner spinning 
art yarn techniques
 drop spindle spinning,
art batt carding
fiber board techniques
washing fleeces
carding and picking fleeces
dyeing fiber
beginner knitting
I can supply the drum carder, picker, wheels, drop spindles, fiber and pretty much everything needed if you're a newbie.
My fee is 35.00 an hour or 155.00 for a full day of classes on the farm which includes lunch.
I welcome and encourage you to bring your own fiber but I can supply fiber for an extra fee as well. I also have lots of fun add in's for purchase if needed. 
 So if you have an interest in learning to spin, a fiber arts technique or a particular art yarn technique that you need some help with, lets talk.
I will travel to your guild, shop or group. Cost depends on where and what your request are
 



             For more information email me or call the farm at 1-203-218-0508
                                                dctfyarns@aol.com


                                                    Give us a call!
 

No comments: