Friday, October 4, 2013

Etsy shop update! I have a new look and new items!

www.pamsiber.etsy.com

 I have been working hard over the summer to offer new and different items in my Etsy shop. My passion and Zen is to spin art yarns. Non traditional full of fun, unique in fiber and full of interest and texture. Not everyone knits or crochets so I decided to start to design textile art wear. So I now have more to offer in the way of wearable fiber arts. So check out my Etsy. I have lots more to add, and will each week.  Its a matter of photographing it all.....Thank you ahead of time for taking a peek.  Feedback is welcome.


 Textile fiber arts neckwear
 Boot toppers or leg warmers
Mohair spun on to elastic
for a unique fiber arts
neckwear

Please click on the link above to visit my Etsy and see more of these unique textile fiber art designs

xo

No comments: