Thursday, September 16, 2010

Pumpkin delight wool for spinning

It is Fall after all! I love the smell of the air, wearing a sweater and socks in the morning while doing the animals and then again at the end of the day. I love the wonderful spunky attitudes from my animals. I love watching the very slow change in the leaves. I love the thought of raking leaves and having a fire in the wood stove. So these fall thoughts led me to do this pumpkin delight wool batt for spinning or needle felting. Just a quick run today with the drum card to blend the white soft alpaca and the hand dyed orange pumpkin sheep wool. Im spinning some of the batt tonight with the thought of making a pair of wristlets for the upcoming season. I'm listing some on Etsy as well. I'm really feeling that fall is peeking out at us! If you look hard you'll catch her!!

1 comment:

Verde Farm said...

So beautiful. I actually thought the picture was a pumpkin at first. How wonderful to sping your own wool.