Tuesday, November 2, 2010

HUG me!

A real favorite! This my Hug Me wrap. Another easy to wear to take the chill away piece. It doesn't get in the way when sitting at your desk or working around the home. When sitting on the couch it just hugs you and keeps you warm. Easy to knit, its knitted in the round with a few decreases, and knit and purl stitches. I knitted this with smaller skeins from all the alpacas, sheep and llamas! I love it because all my animals are hugging me. They can give you a warm hug too! Pattern available with the purchase of yarn to make this wonderful little wrap. All natural, as nature intended it. Love it!

What is better then a nice warm hug on a chilly day?


1 comment:

Verde Farm said...

Super Cute! I would love this with a cream or black turtle neck!! Love it.
Amy