Monday, November 1, 2010

New BIG handspuns

Today I dyed and extra BIG handspun yarn with the idea to sell it and offer the caplet pattern shown below. This would make a beautiful caplet I'm trying really hard not to ball it up and start if for myself. But if you saw all the hand knit garments that I have knitted in recent years you would say OFFER it in the shop. I also spun up a BIG skein of the 3-way alpaca, babydoll swirl yarn, all natural and extra soft! The colors in it are dark chocolate brown, steel gray and white all swirled together. I'm offering the WiLd and CrAzY neckwarmer pattern with this yarn and a beautiful handmade wooden branch button. I'm going to be spinning this BIG to offer along with the caplet pattern as well. Our shop we be filled to the brim (like its not already) for our holiday Open House November 27Th and 28Th. Hope to see you then or before. Closed this Sunday do to a Sheep and Wool Festival I'm attending. But OPEN SATURDAY for a couple hours, for your knitting needs! 12 noon until 2PM

No comments: