Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Yarn for caplet completed! And 4-sale!

I have finally completed the caplet yarn. It was done with a handspun sheep wool, bulky spun, hand dyed deep dark turquoise. I added a turquoise ceramic button as the closure. Washed and set the yarn, finally it dried! But not until I hung over the wood stove! The pattern is added to the yarn purchase.$32.00. This is a cozy caplet
(shown below is a sample also for sale 52.00. that is worn with ease. Another not in your way piece. Comes to the elbow and hugs your shoulders.




Open most weekends on Sunday, call to be sure. Closed for family functions etc. OPEN this SATURDAY 12 noon to 2pm, I'm going to the Fiber festival at the Big E fair grounds on Sunday! Please keep in mind I can ship anything if needed and will open by appointment anytime.

No comments: