Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year! Projects, projects, projects!

I back in the groove of things here on the farm. Lots of ideas floating around in my head. I started spinning over the weekend and completed this absolutely gorgeous bulky handspun in merino wool and 40% silk! Its really to die for. Its got to weigh 8 oz! I have not weighed it as of yet but it will be up for sale this week. I'm working on another combination in alpaca, merino and silk in natural colors a and a heavy worsted weight. A caplet kit is completed as well as a caplet. All ready to be put into the shop. A little reminder: to the left are the winter shop hours....


Gorgeous ever so soft 40% silk, merino bulky handspun yarn, ocean colors, this is just the greatest blend to work with. This will work up great into a wonderful garment.


Turquoise caplet kit available, yarn, pattern, button and needles 38.00






Completed caplet in olive green 55.00 I had so many request for the caplet that I made for myself that I decided to make another for the shop. Its a great size, just enough to warm you, not to much as to be in the way. The Dream Come True Yarn Caplet. Or you can knit your own I have a kit in handspun, hand dyed turquoise available.

No comments: