Monday, April 4, 2011

A new chapter here on the farm and a wonderful morning spent

After spending time with the folks who have taken the boys yesterday and being in touch with them right through the entire trip and the unloading of the boys to their new farm, I am at total peace. I must admit when they drove away it was quite emotional for me but when the first call came from them and then pictures and comments followed that evening I had a deep sigh of relief and peace. This morning, more pictures and comments then my first visit to the barn yard for morning chores made me realize with no uncertainty that I made the right and best decision.
The boys are happy and safe, my work load is lighter and my back says Thank you!

As you can see this morning on the farm was quite nice, still lots to love and care for and be loved by....ahhhhhh









No comments: